breakeven .

breakeven :)Maddi Jane cover .
I'm still alive but I'm barely breathingJust prayed to a God that I don't believe in'Cause I got time while she got freedom'Cause when a heart breaks, no, it don't break even
His best days will be some of my worstHe finally met a girl that's gonna put him firstWhile I'm wide awake, he has no trouble sleeping'Cause when a heart breaks, no, it don't break even, even, no
What am I suppose to do when the best part of me was always you?And what am I supposed to say when I'm all choked up and you're okay?I'm falling to pieces, yeahI'm falling to pieces
They say bad things happen for a reasonBut no wise words gonna stop the bleeding'Cause he's moved on while I'm still grievingAnd when a heart breaks, no, it don't break even, even, no
What am I suppose to do when the best part of me was always you?And what am I supposed to say when I'm all choked up and you're okay?I'm falling to pieces, yeahI'm falling to pieces, yeah
I'm falling to pieces(One's still in love while the other one's leaving)I'm falling to pieces('Cause when a heart breaks, no, it don't break even)
You got her heart and my heart and none of the painYou took your suitcase, I took the blameNow I'm tryin' make sense of what little remains, oh'Cause you left me with no love and no love to my name
I'm still alive but I'm barely breathingJust prayed to a God that I don't believe in'Cause I got time while he got freedom'Cause when a heart breaks, no it don't breakNo it don't break, no, it don't break even, no
What am I suppose to do when the best part of me was always you?And what am I supposed to say when I'm all choked up and you're okay?I'm falling to pieces, yeahI'm falling to pieces, yeah
I'm falling to pieces(One's still in love while the other one's leaving)I'm falling to pieces('Cause when a heart breaks, no it don't break even)
Oh, it don't break even, noOh, it don't break even, noOh, it don't break even, no

yeahh . this is my fav song . so what ? haha . aku nak salin lirik nihh . kbai .
Nadieya Nawi . SILA HAFAL LAGU NIH THEN NYANYIKAN UTK AKU .

haa . nak story nihh . aku dah mule taksub :3 taksub dengan ape ? dengan Music . aku suke kaji tentang music blackmetal nihh . haha . kadang2 menyeramkan . oke sumpah aku rase macam nak mati . aku tknak story dahh . takutt :3 hobi aku sekarang ialah membace , melalak dan oke bla semua .
aku nak kerja . cepat lahh habes SPM hoi . aku nak cari kerja then cari rumah sewa . then cari duit bebanyak aku nak beli giter bass , wahhh . aku nak belajar mende tuhh . haa . best !